About Dr Naresh Kumar
Stroke Rehab Specialist & Lifestyle Consultant
Naresh kumar (PT) is an eminent Indian Physiotherapist with major specialization in the Physiotherapeutic treatment of Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury and other Neurological disorders.
Dr. Naresh is currently associated with so many organizations and one of the think tanks of SBK Indian Stroke and Paralysis Care Center.
SBK Indian Stroke and Paralysis inpatient physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre at the MSS Hospital (Unit of Shri Multan Sewa Samiti), based in pitampura Delhi is one of the best ,well equipped and cost effective centre for stroke and paralysis care and rehabilitation in India.
Inpatient physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre is the brainchild of Dr Naresh kumar (PT) who initiated this project and the services run and managed by APARC Healthcare Pvt Ltd. (Pioneer in physiotherapy and rehabilitation services provider in India)
Naresh is the key person to manage the Centre and responsible for planning and management, Services development, Strategy making, Centre promotion, research and program development, Meeting with subordinates (HR, MKT, and other Staff) to control day to day activities.
Naresh is the Director of APARC health Pvt. Ltd. since 2010. APARC Healthcare is the Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services provider in BLK Memorial Hospital Rajender Nagar, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, and MSS hospital Pitampura, Delhi.
As a director of APARC health care he is responsible for strategy making, financial planning, business development, marketing, promotion and implementation of new techniques in physiotherapeutic practice by conducting periodic training and CMEs of the physiotherapist, for skill enhancements.
Training / Seminar / Workshop
- Stroke Rehabilitation, Udaipur, 2016
- Stroke Rehabilitation Workshop at AIIMS, 2016
- Stroke Rehabilitation Workshop, at SBS Dehradun, 2016
- Evidence Based Physiotherapy, 53rd Annual conference of IAP- Shimla 2015
- Symposium on oncological Rehabilitation- NE Cancer Hospital Guwahati 2015
- Practice strategies for pain management- Level 1 at AIIMS (New Delhi) 2014
- CME on Level 1 Introduction of Chiropractic ʹ AIIMS (new Delhi) III INCPT 2014
- NDT/Bobath workshop- Management and treatment of adults with hemiplegia, IAMR (Ghaziabad) 2014
- Role of Tapping in Injury prevention and treatment of Lower Limb Injuries, IAMR (Ghaziabad) 2014
- CME on Shoulder Rehabilitation, by Dr. J. Maheshwari Orthopedic Foundation(2013)
- Neurorehabilitation Physical Therapy Workshop 2012, Medanta The Medicity Hospital
- CME on radiodiagnosis & Neurorehab, MAMC (2012)
- Exercise Testing and Prescription: at Jaipur Golden Hospital (2010) by Sandeep Kumar
- Current Trends in Critical Care Physiotherapy: an Evidence Based Approach. (2010)
Awards and Honors
- Awarded by Navratan Foundation for the welfare and treatment of poor patients in MSS Hospital Delhi -2017
- Outstanding achievement award by DIBNS Dehradun in the field of physiotherapy and Rehabilitation – 2017
- Significant contribution in the field of physiotherapy awarded by IAP national conference held in Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 2017.
- Awarded by annual physiotherapy conference organized by AIIMS for developing Delhi’s best 24 hour care stroke and paralysis physiotherapy and Rehabilitation center – 2016.
- Significant contribution in the field of physiotherapy awarded by HCPA national conference held in Rohtak (Haryana) – 2016.
- Awarded by Chetna foundation for providing free of cost treatment facility for stroke patients – 2016.
- Awarded by Biwani Parivar Maitri Sangh for providing free of cost treatment facility for stroke patients – 2016.
- Awarded by central minister General V.K Singh for conducting stroke awareness camps – 2016.
- Awarded by health minister of Delhi Mr. Satyendar Jain for conducting health check-up camps and public education program – 2015.
- Awarded by so many corporates like Relaxo footwear for conducting stress management and office ergonic workshop for their employees – 2015.
- Awarded by Neurexis Scientific research organization of Neuro-physiotherapy AIIMS for significant contribution in the field of Physiotherapy – 2015.
- Awarded by, Rotary Club, Lions Club, Bharat Vikas Parishad and so many RWAs, for conducting health camp’s – 2013-14.
- The youngest social worker by the Media association, for his accomplishments in the field of Public awareness Campaign through media – 2012.
- Best Alumni award for overall achievement by D.I.B.N.S, Dehradun – 2010.